Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Whoa.. started the day up and early.. approx 5 in the morn.. at least better than waking up at 4 like the past few days… sleep’s still kinda luxury I dun really have these few days.. but its getting better!

So kinda spent my morn looking for info regarding uni applications (cindy thanks for helping me out when I was still stuck in the army) till abt 12 odd before grama came into my room to get me out for lunch! Haha.. had my favourite “pa mee (a special heng hwa dish of thick floury noodles.)” that grama cooked. Something like ban mien, but more authentic. My grandma’s style. I simply lurrrrrrrve it.

Slurp.

Stephen, fawn, sitiZ, thanks for the help intro-ing me to some unis.. and advice.. very helpful to me.. thank you! Shaobin thanks for the “maths help” with calculating the GPA.. much appreciated.

Got some idea abt which uni to go to, but I think I wanna take stephen’s advice to talk with pastor dennis on it.. gonna see him tml.. kinda excited.. hope to be enlightened tml…

Went for a date with liwei! Hahah.. watched ant bully la.. very good show! But felt a lil weird cos the seat beside me was empty.. she wasn’t there no more, but so was the rest of the cinema.. so empty! Basically me and liwei sat anywhere we wanted. I dunno if liwei went to the right seats, but the seats we sat at was pretty good.

Haha the show shot me a bomb when there was a scene, where the female ant chided the hero ant that he ‘wasn’t the same ant she knew”.

Ow. But I’ll just leave it at that.

Anyway, the outing with liwei was quite fun, I realized I haven’t been out much really. And that this was a good time to GET A LIFE! Haha

Tml, I’ll be heading to sas to make my life a lil less dull, gonna help out a bit.. maybe strike up some new ideas for point community’s logo, meeting pastor dennis for some advice on psychology, and then have a date with Justin.. dunno go where.. haha fun packed day heading my way!

9:32 PM; yep, thanks Papa God for the new day. Y

Comments:
Hi Sam,

Rena here. Love your blog... :) post more k?
 
Post a Comment
Blog me.

ClickHere

Ze Lil Fella.

SamuelTan
26MaY84
HaViNg FuN In
a LiFe WiTh JeSuS.


heLOVES;
Y Lord GOD Almighty.
Y Dad, Mom, Grama, lil Bro.
Y Dark Choc.
Jazz. Praise/Worship.
the CILY babie.
Ice Cream. Gelare's Choc Overload please. Please!
Milo. Iced please.


heHATES;
Having No Chocs

Ze Tagboard.

Music To Me Ears.

Paul BalochePraise Adonai
Acoustic alchemyPlaying for time
Jason MrazGeek in the pink
BeeGeesHow deep is your love
CorrineMaySame side of the moon

Friends Of The Dude.

Cindy'slink
Liwei'slink
Charissa'slink
BenLee'slink
RenaWong'slink
SitiZ'slink
Samantha'slink
Fawn'slink
Shaun'slink
Dom'slink
Amy'slink
Joshua'slink
Josiah'slink
Gabriel'slink
Bingx'slink
Susanna'slink
Shian'slink
GG'slink
JiaHui'slink

Ze Arigatoues.

SaviourJesus Christ
ImageEditoradobephotoshop0.7
BlogHelpZaCkEr
SkinTemplateChronicles

Reflections Of Ze Past.

*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*March 2007
*July 2007
*April 2008
*September 2008